SDO BINAN CITY PREPARES FOR OPLAN BALIK ESKWELA 2021
Eva Joyce V. Cabantog / Oct. 14, 2021, 12:46 a.m.
Image Credits: Eva Joyce V. Cabantog
The City Schools Division of Binan City, together with the 38 public elementary and secondary schools, prepares for this year’s Oplan Balik Eskwela, with the theme Bayanihan para sa Ligtas na Balik Eskwela.
Oplan Balik Eskwela started with an orientation meeting conducted by the Division Information Officer, SDO OBE-Public Assistance Action Center Committee, and 38 school heads and School Information Coordinators. Different platforms were used by schools in disseminating enrolment information to parents and learners.
- • Enrollment via Google Form
- - Provision of Online Enrollment Link and QR Code thru DepEd Tayo FB Pages
- • Enrollment through the focal person
- Contact numbers of Grade Level focal persons were posted thru OBE Public Assistance Command Center
- • Enrollment via Dropbox
- A help desk command center was also established to give assistance to parents/guardians
- Provision of hard copies of Electronic Learner Enrolment Survey Form (ELESF) for the learners without internet connection
- • Enrollment on wheels
- Some schools used their vehicles to encourage students and parents to enroll in their schools
- • OBE Campaign
- Utilized Radyo Binan in disseminating information related to OBE
- Campaign materials such as flyers, tarpaulin/tarpaper were posted in the school bulletin boards area and at the Barangay Halls.
- Infomercial videos were uploaded in DepEd Tayo FB Pages
- Tricycle drivers/ Patrol vehicles also helped schools in the announcement of the program thru flyers and stickers posted
- • Other preparations:
- conducted webinar series for students, parents, and other stakeholders that would help their mental, physical and emotional well-being in preparation for the opening of classes.